Penthouse Living at SOMA Grand!
Life at the Top! 1160 Mission St #2309 presents a Mint condition, Penthouse-level One Bedroom + Den with exclusive use view terrace! Smartly designed open-concept floorplan features expansive chef's kitchen, gracious master suite, a flexible "Den" space (ideal for a home office) and wardrobe closets galore! Luxurious Penthouse-level only upgrades include expanded ceiling heights with dramatic East facing Cityscapes views, walk-out view terrace, gas range in kitchen and Italian tile in bathroom.
A true chef's kitchen boasts Studio Becker Wenge cabinetry, Cambria quartz countertops, gas Bosch range and Bosch dishwasher. The well appointed spa-like bathroom boasts natural stone tile, glass enclosed shower and expansive countertop and storage space. The master bedroom suite features oversize windows, upgraded carpets and closet with customized California Closet storage systems. Additional amenities include full size washer/dryer, Hunter Douglas window treatments, gleaming Brazillian cherry hardwood floors and fresh interior paint throughout.
SOMA Grand is a full service building designed for a modern, urban lifestyle. Elegantly appointed lobby features a concierge, 24-hour security, on-site property management, Wi-Fi, owners lounge areas, & complimentary Philz coffee & tea service. Bi-monthly housekeeping service is conveniently included with HOA dues. Additional amenities include Club Room/Party Room, Wellness Studio/Private Yoga room, Fitness Center, Landscaped central courtyard, BBQ, Fire Pit, Spa , and on-site parking.
Desirable and convenient central SOMA neighborhood with a near perfect 98 "Walk-Score". The best of San Francisco City living, World class dining, entertainment and retail are outside your front door! Westfield Shopping Center, Union Square, Hayes Valley and Mission all within close proximity. Ideal for South Bay commuters with easy access to 280/101, CalTrain, and Shuttle stops.
Residence #2309 Features:
- Flexible 1+ Den / 1 Bathroom floorplan with expanded custom closet systems
- Flexible Den space, currently configured with walk-in closet, can be repurposed for home office or guest sleeping alcove.
- Dramatic West facing views of SF city scapes
- Exclusive use West facing view terrace
- Large floor-to-ceiling windows with custom window treatments
- Expanded 10′ ceiling heights (on penthouse levels only)
- Brazillian Cherry hardwood flooring in main living areas
- Studio Becker German-engineered cabinetry
- CaesarStone counters, Kohler Fixtures
- Cambria Caesarstone quartz countertop
- Bosch stacked washer/dryer
- Spa-like Bathroom with natural stone tile, glass shower enclosure
- Full amenity building with attended lobby, gym, owner's lounge courtyard with BBQ, Spa and Yoga Lounge
- Convenient SOMA location at the epi-center of San Francisco's vibrant Mid-Market corridor